Aston® Tire Changer 2.0HP Stronger Motor Bead Blaster Underneath ATC-1580
- Double-wear resist scribings allow wheel clamps to move more fluently. The limited block avoids scratching wheels and can fix the position for tires on the wheel clamps automatically.
- Uses one cylinder to support both the right and left assist arms at the same time. Easy to operate and improves the working rate.
- Three points press the tires together with the helper, making it easier to change the tire and improves the working rate.
- The 186-steel cylinder that operates the blade makes the pressure of the bead breaker more powerful. It also works and lasts a very long time. (over 600 thousand times of use)
- The shape, the angle, the material, and the structure of the working head make it exceptionally easier to change the run-flat tires without damaging the wheels or rims.
- High power motor with low noise improved the working efficiency significantly
- The bead breaker, the claws, the working head, and the crowbar are all equipped with embedded plastic covers, protecting the rim from damaging and sliding.
- Stronger and stable structural design for the assist arms
Maximum tire diameter
Maximum tire width
Pressing force (10bar)
5731 lbs. (2600kg)
Operating air pressure
Maximum charge pressure
Power supply voltage
617 lbs. (280kg)
Working state noise
All items are shipped by freight shipping ONLY within the lower 48 states.
Residential Delivery, Farmland, Construction Site, and Lift Gate Service will be charged extra by the shipping carrier.
Please include the business name, contact name & phone number upon checkout so that we can process your order. We cannot ship your order until we receive this info.
THE BUYER IS ALWAYS RESPONSIBLE FOR UNLOADING THE PRODUCT FROM THE TRUCK.
Forklift or something similar is required from the customer for unloading the product.
Loading Dock or Lift Gate maybe required.
The buyer is also responsible for any re-delivery charges and storage charges.
Buyers should inspect all items upon delivery for any concealed and non-concealed damages that may have occurred during transit, any damages or shortages MUST be noted on the Bill of Lading or Delivery Receipt at the time of delivery. Buyer satisfaction is assumed if no damages are noted on the delivery receipt.
If the items are picked up at a trucking terminal, the terminal staff will be able to load the items on your trailer or truck. If you would like to locate a terminal in your area, or if you would like a shipping quote, please call or email us for more information.
15% restocking fee if you cancel the order after we ship out the item*
**In-Store Pick Up**
The items can also be picked up at our warehouse, please go to the loading dock at the back of the building directly, we will help you to load.
Mon-Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm (EDT)
Sat-Sun: By Appointment Only